Walk'n Roll 2014
Walk'n Roll 2014
Euro-HSP members were invited to participate in the third annual Danish "Foreningen for Ataxia / HSP Walk 'n Roll" event which will took place on the Danish national Ataxia and HSP day in September.
Left to right.
Sitting: Charlotte (DK), Fina, vice-president (E), Kåre, Danish chair (DK)
Standing: Dorthe, president (DK), Jean, scientific advisor (F), Lawrence (F), Ingerid, secretary (N), Peter (NL), Hermien (NL), Diana (DK), Marina, treasurer (I), Lillian (DK), Michael (DK), Pasquale (I), Thomas (I), Cornelia (CH), Povl (DK), Martin (CH), Thomas (DK)
See video here
Date and time: Saturday September 13, 2014, at 11:00 am.
Meeting place: Café Damhuskanten,
Participants: Members, family, friends and everyone who is interested!
Price: DKK 40 for adults / DKK 20 for children (to be paid at start)
Registration: Name(s) of participants by Saturday September 6 at the latest to: Dorthe Lykke
post: Skellet 28, 2.tv., 2500 Valby
* The event is supported by Vanløse Lokaludvalg *
- We'll meet at the café. Toilets are available. Parking along the road.
- Everyone gets registered, pays and gets a starting number and a cap.
- Welcome by the vice-chair and Sven Fandrup, Rare Diseases Denmark, at 11:30
- Warm-up by physiotherapist Camilla from Fysisk Form
- Everyone starts to walk, bike or roll at app. 11:45 am.
- At the Start and Finish, water and apples for all participants!
- Half way - at Damhuskroen - water and apples are also handed out!
- Afterwards, we'll serve coffee/tea/water and toast at the café.
- Music by "Kosten og Skovlen"
- We'll have lotteries for many prizes among the participants!
The route: Start and Finish at Damhuskanten. The route is 3.4 km.
Public transport: www.rejseplanen.dk
Dorthe Lykke, Vice-chair/organizer